Monday, January 31, 2011

A little History on Custom Sports cards

Custom Sports Cards started out as Goldie & Company. I had attended a home business show and within 6 months found out it was a scam, some of you may remember Summit Photographix. Goldie is the name of my dog I decided on that name because I am pretty sure a dog would never do something like that. My business partner & I literally have built Custom Sports Cards by the seat of our pants. We learned everything from scratch we had have no background in graphic design or printing. I loved the idea of all children having a trading card whether it was sports, music, science, etc. I hated the thought of people like myself who were only looking to supplement my income being ripped off. So with an inkjet printer and laminator from Costco Goldie and Company was started.

We now find ourselves in a privileged position to not only create sports cards but have become part of so many family celebrations, birth announcements, weddings, birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs….

We know the trading cards are really keepsakes and proud you have chosen us to be a small part of your family memories.

Best regards

Pam

Custom Sports Cards (Owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment