Thursday, March 17, 2011

What I Miss

Do you know what I miss doing? In the early days of Goldie and Company/Custom Sports Cards I use to handwrite every customer a hand written note, more than just to thank them for their order but to acknowledge the special messages I would read on birth announcements knowing someday that baby will grow up and read how their parents felt about them and how valuable and meaningful that would be. The weddings where couples remember they met, their first kiss, the simple thing is in life that should matter the most.

I’ve never thought of our product as just another trading card or something mass-produced and your card is like everyone else’s.

Each one is special, a keepsake that you kids or grandkids will someday love to read.

When all is said and done those cherished moments are what keep us together and what should matter the most.

Thank you for allowing us to be a small part of your special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment