Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sorry for being so Picky

Sorry for Being So Picky

I have been working with customers on their wedding favors for many years you could say I am an old hack at it by now.

Over the years I have heard many apologies for being “too picky”

We send proofs of your wedding favor or save the date before we print that goes with any order. When ordering something personalized we are working with a visual on what you picture your card will look like. Even picking out a design does not mean your card will look exactly like that. Most of the time myself, or whoever else is working on cards can get approval on a proof after one or two tries.

When it goes beyond that a customer will apologize for being picky, it has nothing to do with that at all. I am a visual person so I understand what they are going through, they can see it in their head how it should look. It is up to us to capture that it has nothing to do with being picky but for us to see what you see.

We know these are keepsakes not just something for your special day so its important we get it right. Sometimes I cannot get it so I have passed an order to another designer and will get it on the first time, it does not matter to us who gets it just that we do.

I have had customers hand draw with stick figures what they want as funny as that may sound it helps and it works you don’t have to know photoshop to get your idea across.

So relax my young friends you are not picky it just part of the process.

It is a privilege to us to make wedding favors for your special day.

Warm regards

~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment